Cursos de inglés para profesores
As an educational language centre we know the importance of continuing your professional development.
Anglolang Academy of English (British Council Accredited) have had training courses for teachers for many years and participate with the Erasmus+ project* offering training courses to help and develop those in the educational sector, not only primary, secondary and FE teachers but also administrators working within the scholastic environment.
The academy with over 25 years’ experience in training academic professionals also provide these courses to students who don’t or cannot apply for Erasmus+ funding.
*Please note - Educational institutions applying for funding should do so before the deadline of 1st February 2018 at 11am (GMT).
The following courses are available:
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Effective use of Technology in Teaching
- English Language Training for Vocational Teachers
- Intensive English Language Training
- Language & Methodology for Teachers of English – A Blended Approach
- Special Education Needs (SEN)